Saturday, April 26, 2008

Eagerly Waiting for May 9

Bantayan Island!

If everything's goes according to plan, I'll be in Bantayan Island for 2 nights. I'm very excited!

It's just that I've realized that while I'm still single, I should do more of these trips. I've been quite satisfied living the life of a couch potato for a really long time and it is quite boring. You'd think this epiphany should've come to me earlier but quite unfortunately, it didn't. But like they say, better late than never. I'm not getting any younger so I might as well do it while I can.

So I've vowed that this year, I should make at least 5 trips around Cebu and 1 outside the country. I don't know where I'll get the money but travel I will. Hush hush, I still have to get my passport. Embarassing. But I'll get my passport, promise.

Right, well, I'll post the last outing I had with my co-employees. It was in one of the beaches in Mactan. I'm still waiting for the photos but I'll have it posted soon.

2 comments:

refenoveso said...

Hi Pinkee! I hope your plans push through. I'll link u up in my blog :-)

Pinkee said...

Thanks Haydee! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! üüü